Your privacy is important, and we want you to trust our service. This privacy notice gives you a quick understanding of the information you share with the Prediction Machine website and service, along with what we do with it and where it goes.
Visiting this website
- Authenticate who you are, letting you use Prediction Machine. Cookies can also remember that you are logged into our website, even if you visit other places online or close your browser.
- Recognize social media ID’s, if you choose to log in using a social media account. These cookies may also let your social media provider know you have logged into Prediction Machine.
- Personalize this website once you are logged in.
You can set your cookie preferences at any time, blocking or deleting cookies using your web browser’s preferences. Be aware however, that blocking cookies may make some of Prediction Machine’s features unusable. Deleting cookies may also remove personalization, and require you to re-login on future visits.
Using the Prediction Machine Service
Collection and Use
In order to provide our service, Prediction Machine asks for personal information to let you create an account. The information we ask for includes:
- Name (First Name, Last Name)
- 4-5 Betting Questions (including average bet size, preferred odds format, currency and preferred sports book)
We collect information for the purpose of setting up your account, and ask for your consent during sign-up. In addition, our system uses your information to customize your play value, and provide a more personal experience.
We don’t share information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is disclosed only for:
Internal operations, such as when performing account maintenance.
Service providers, who process and perform actions on our behalf. When using service providers, we use agreements to protect confidentiality and security.
In the event of future corporate changes, such as mergers, acquisitions, or business reorganizations. If corporate changes occur we will notify by email, and you will have the option to withdraw your information.
To fulfill legal obligations, such as to comply with applicable laws or respond to requests by law enforcement.
Storage and International Transfers
Information held by Prediction Machine is processed in Canada by Barscope Interactive Data Systems Inc., and retained in the United States with Amazon’s AWS Cloud. For details on AWS safeguards, including GDPR compliance and certifications, click here.
By default, your information is held indefinitely, but you may request we erase and close your account at any time.
Accessing and Updating your Information
Once you have set up an account, you can access and update your information at any time. To view your information, log in and go to Account, located at the end of the left-hand main menu bar.
You can also access your information by a formal inquiry. You have the right to request information about:
- What personal information we hold about you.
- The purposes of the information’s processing.
- Any categories of personal information concerned.
- Examples of safeguards we use to protect your information.
- How long we intend to store your personal information for.
- If your information has/will be disclosed, and to whom.
- Your information and data protection rights
- Processes for exercising your information rights.
Formal information requests may take up to 30 days to process. See Contact below for more details.
Opting-out or Requesting to be Erased
We need your name and email for the purposes of setting up your account. You may opt-out of any other uses of your information at any-time, including future uses to improve your experience with our website.
To request your account be erased, contact support below. We will verify with you before your account is removed, and erasure may take 30 days to process.
Warning: once your information is erased it cannot be retrieved. This means we cannot answer questions about information that has been erased, and if you decide to rejoin our services after erasing your information, you will need to create a new account.
For all privacy-related questions and concerns, or if you have reason to believe your privacy through Prediction Machine has been compromised, please contact support at email@example.com, subject line “Privacy Concern”.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on Sep.18th, 2023